Zest Media, publisher of Absolutely, London’s fastest-growing group of lifestyle magazines, is expanding its digital division. Following the highly successful launch of absolutely-weddings.co.uk and absolutely-mama.co.uk, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital designer intern to work alongside our UI Designer. The role is based in our offices in Old Street and is for a minimum two month duration.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Help build and grow a leading brand, working collaboratively with the senior team as well as executing your own visions independently.
● Bring your designs to life.
● Communicate your ideas and vision.
● Refine your work through rigorous iteration.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
● The foremost quality for this position is creativity.
● You believe in creating elegant fashion and compelling designs. The details matter to you, and you do not stop till your designs are perfect.
● You know that a good design requires research and multiple iterations. As part of that, you’re able to accept feedback and make rational decisions.
● The details matter to you. They really matter to you.
● You can work independently and reliably.
WordPress is your best friend! Proficiency and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud with a good eye for typography.
We welcome experience with front-end development (HTML, CSS and Java) and understanding of interaction design, UX and UI principles.
Please send CV and portolio to [email protected], accompanied by a covering letter.