As content marketing specialists and publishers of the Absolutely stable of magazines (17 luxury London publications) and our brand extensions Absolutely Mama (absolutely-mama.co.uk) and Absolutely Weddings (absolutely-weddings.co.uk), we know the challenges of being in control of the customer experience and keeping up with the competition. We were delighted to attend a recent briefing from the PPA on their recent research (commissioned by Abacus e-Media) to smaller, independent publishers on the transition of content from print to digital. Although there are pressures for SME publishers the advantages of being smaller mean businesses such as Zest can compete competitively and innovatively in an increasingly sophisticated digital space.
To find out how we can help you with your content marketing contact us using this magic form.
Zest Media, publisher of Absolutely, London’s fastest-growing group of lifestyle magazines, is expanding its digital division. Following the highly successful launch of absolutely-weddings.co.uk and absolutely-mama.co.uk, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital designer intern to work alongside our UI Designer. The role is based in our offices in Old Street and is for a minimum two month duration.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Help build and grow a leading brand, working collaboratively with the senior team as well as executing your own visions independently.
● Bring your designs to life.
● Communicate your ideas and vision.
● Refine your work through rigorous iteration.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
● The foremost quality for this position is creativity.
● You believe in creating elegant fashion and compelling designs. The details matter to you, and you do not stop till your designs are perfect.
● You know that a good design requires research and multiple iterations. As part of that, you’re able to accept feedback and make rational decisions.
● The details matter to you. They really matter to you.
● You can work independently and reliably.
WordPress is your best friend! Proficiency and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud with a good eye for typography.
We welcome experience with front-end development (HTML, CSS and Java) and understanding of interaction design, UX and UI principles.
Please send CV and portolio to email@example.com accompanied by a covering letter.